Engineer, DoD Contractor
NOT a Career Politician
Anthony’s Candidate Statement:
• Arizona Resident for 12 Years
• Invested in Our Children’s Future
• Proven Leadership (Eagle Scout, Engineering, Church, Constitutional Rights Advocate)
• Driven by Strong Ethics, Integrity, Accountability
• Solid Career in Engineering, providing workable solutions to complex issues
• State and Local Community involvement through Volunteering
Anthony’s moral view is best described as the conduct, faith and conviction of Daniel as seen in the Book of Daniel.
Anthony Sizer is active in the Republican Party as Member At-Large in Pima County.
Anthony is passionate about accountability and integrity in our state government. He desires those entrusted to govern to apply the power the people grant them honorably and responsibly so as to maintain public confidence.
Anthony has the desire to have state rules that promote education of our children so that our children are truly educated and empowered to be successful as they exit our public school system.
Anthony would like to correct policies, regulations, and rules that have historically been misused through lack of oversight and allowed harm to our children and erosion of parental rights in various family court cases and CPS cases.
Anthony believes our next generation is a priority. As a business owner, Anthony understands the importance of retaining and creating a welcoming environment for new businesses. Business leaders will not build in our state if they feel that their employee’s children are exposed to unsafe and unfavorable environment.
Anthony is a proud American and is concerned that the American dream is slipping away.
As a state lawmaker, Anthony would like to ensure our Constitution is honored in all areas of our government.
Anthony Sizer’s Community and State Volunteer Activities:
• Board of Directors, Arizona Children’s Association
• Pima County Republican Party Executive Member At-Large
• Precinct Committeeman
• Legislative District 14, 2nd Vice Chairman
• Andrada Polytechnic HS Pathway Planning Committee (STEM Specific opportunities)
• Scout Day Lead Instructor, Space Exploration Merit Badge
• Vail Vaqueros 4-H Club Guest Speaker in support of, International Space Station Q & A
• Church Finance Ministry Leader
• Active in Judicial Accountability in keeping Pima County’s children safe
• Arizona Governor’s Leadership Summit
• Arizona Zanjero Ambassador
Anthony Sizer’s Accomplishments:
• Proud father of 11 year old daughter
• Eagle Scout
• Fathers’ Rights Club President
• Bachelor of Science: Electronics Engineering Technology
• 18 years in the engineering profession
Annual Scout Day Space Exploration Merit Badge Instructor
(500 Boys and Girls Scouts attend STEM Merit Badge Classes @ Raytheon)